Saturday, October 1, 2011

In case anyone is wondering...

The Ivf was another colossal bust!! I've been handling the news far better than I ever imagined I would. It is eery really. Like I've detached some part of my brain from myself in order to protect me from losing it entirely. Maybe I've created another personality somewhere who is mourning the Ivf failure (been watching too much of the show the united states of Tara lately:)

I have been staying away from the Internet; hence, my lack of blogging. And not really talking much, even when asked, about the whole infertlity thing. My pat response is "it is what it is." I guess I'm just tired and worn down. And sorta lost my desire to fight....at least for now. But I'm okay with that. I need a break. Although I do have one sole surviving blast to consider... that's for another day. As for today.... I'll enjoy wine, hot baths, sleeping in, a needle-free lifestyle and a strangely calm state of mind.

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. I've been wondering. Big hugs to you. It does seem as though you are handling it well, you are an amazing strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear this news.

    I also hear you on being too tired to fight.

    Enjoy your days of wine and naps for when you become a Mom they are few and far between--and I know that SOON you will be a Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I'm super sorry to hear this cycle didn't work. My thoughts and prayers are with you-this just sucks.

    Totally relate to wine and doing the things you can't do when stimming-and also being glad to be needle-less for a while.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. infertility for easy Conception. (No more adoption, with Dr Itua your problem will solve and you will have your child with ease.I have been blog Sites for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am gratetful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Epilepsy, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail. com Or Whatsapp Number..+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues.He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete