Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I SPOKE TOO SOON!!

UPDATE:

Guess I got a little too cocky in my last post....bragging about my allegedly beautiful response to stims.... declaring to the world that my body didn't respond in a stupid and ridiculous way for once.... 

Well my notions of beauty, it appears, were merely a short-lived illusion... an illusion that was dashed by the lovely answering machine message that was awaiting my arrival when I got home....

"Hi.  It's the clinic.  I know that the doctor told you that you didn't have to come in tomorrow, but, after reviewing your bloodwork, he wants you to come in afterall.  It seems that your estrogen levels have shot up too quickly and he needs to monitor you and possibly change your medication dosage."

Now that sounds more like something my body would do.  Oh well.  At least I got a small glimpse of what it might feel like to be beautiful and uncomplicated....

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, but the plus side...you KNOW you've got something brewing in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not alwasy a bad thing....estrogen just means a lot of follies!!! Don't get so down on yourself....you had every right to be happy! Let us know how today goes!

    ReplyDelete