What I have that they don't...... (and by 'they', I am talking about those lovely, often-smug pregnant and new mom friends of mine). Yup. I realize this is lame considering that I want more than anything to have what they have.... considering that I am about to pay thousands upon thousands of dollars just to have a 36% chance of getting what they have)....but, hey, pretending for a minute in order to cheer yourself up isn't the worst thing in the world, is it?.... And so...
What I have that they don't have.... in no particular order.
1. Random napping.
2. Glorious weekend sleep-ins
3. Uninterupted nights filled with sleep.
4. No need to repeatedly watch Dora and her exciting adventures.
5. A stretch mark-free belly.
6. Breasts that do not resemble flaccid condoms.
7. A lifetime free of worrying about purchasing birth control.
8. A DH that will never have to get himself snipped.
9. Double income with no daycare expenses.
10. Unlimited access to afternoon and evening outings with no concern about finding a babysitter
11. Conversations about topics other than poo, diapers, breastfeeding and being tired.
12. A facebook profile picture that is actually my own face.
13. Unlimited access to photos of my ovarian functioning.
Ahhh........... Life is good (told you that there's nothing wrong with pretending...........)